'1 years supply of SodaStream syrups' prize packs - each pack consists of 30 x 500ml standard syrups (makes 360 litres of drink) which include 6xCola, 6xGinger Beer, 6xLemonade, 6xOrange and 6xDiet Cranberry/Raspberry flavours.
One prize pack to be won each month. Entries accepted from the 1st of each month until 23:59 on the last day of each month will enter into the draw for that months prize pack. Only one entry per email address per month will be accepted. Monthly prize will be drawn on or before the 5th day of each month. Winners will be notified by email with 4 days of prize draw. Limit one prize per email address. Competition runs until at least the end of December 2014 or while on pack competition details last. Entries limited to NZ residents only. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, their related companies, agencies and suppliers are ineligible to enter.
To receive 2 x 500ml SodaStream syrups you must collect 3 x neck-tags. Neck-tags can be collected by exchanging an empty SodaStream gas cylinder for a full cylinder at participating retailers. To receive 2 x 500ml syrups send 3 x neck-tags together in an envelope with your name, physical address (PO Box addresses not accepted), contact phone number and email address to:
PO BOX 100707
2 x 500ml SodaStream syrups will be sent to the address provided. Flavours will be Cola and Ginger Beer (flavours may vary at SodaStream’s discretion).
1. CONTEST PERIOD: The SodaStream NZ Cocktail Competition (the “Contest”) begins 9:00 a.m. New Zealand Time (“NZT”) on 1st December, 2012 and ends 5:00 p.m. NZT on January 14, 2013 (“Entry Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of New Zealand, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of CDB Media (“Sponsor”), SodaStream International, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies and promotion agencies involved with this Contest, and the immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of any such persons or entities are not eligible. Subject to all local laws and regulations.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest Via Website: During the Entry Period, visit www.sodastream.co.nz/cocktail and complete the registration form and provide your original Cocktail recipe using SodaStream syrups, to receive an entry into the Contest. SodaStream Syrups must be used in your recipe to be eligible. Only one eligible Entry per person is permitted. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and must be received by 5:00 p.m. NZT on January 14, 2013. Duplicate submissions per person will automatically be disqualified. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
4. ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: In order to be entered into the Contest, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting their Entry. The Entry must: 1) be complete and in English to be eligible; 2) be the property of the entrant; and 3) not have been submitted in any other competition or previously published or won any awards. All ingredients, along with the quantity, must be included in the entry form and SodaStream Syrups must be used. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute alternative ingredients in any submitted recipe for any reason, except for purposes of judging. Recipes will be judged and prepared (if applicable) exactly as they have been submitted. You must list all ingredients with exact metric measurements (including complete directions, required utensils, timing, temperature, number of servings and any other relevant information, if possible). Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. All Entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as an original work. Any Entry or portion thereof that, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, is obscene, profane, lewd or defamatory; contains any third party materials, or otherwise displays, violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; or does not meet the requirements outlined on the Contest Website, will not be considered and may disqualify the entry.
All Entries submitted become the property of Sponsor upon submission and will not be returned. Each entrant grants to Sponsor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute, and display each submitted Entry, in any media, and with right to use, copy, modify, edit, and create derivative works thereafter, and agrees to execute documents confirming such right and license (as further defined in section 8 below) at Sponsor’s reasonable request. Entry must be submitted in accordance with the specifications set forth in these Official Rules and at the Contest Websites. Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. By entering, you understand that your Entry may be posted online, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, to be viewed by members of the general public. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry from any source. Any Entry not in compliance with the above and which does not meet the Contest Website’s requirements will be disqualified. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such an event, the Entry will not be posted online and will be disqualified from the Contest. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by entrants’ online service will apply. No information regarding Entries, other than as otherwise set forth in these Official Rules or on the Contest Website, will be disclosed.
5. JUDGING TO DETERMINE THE WINNERS: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, all eligible Entries received during the Entry Period will be reviewed and judged by Sponsor, based on the following judging criteria: Recipe Creativity – 30%, Use of SodaStream Syrups – 30%, Visual Appeal – 30%, and Ease of Preparation – 10%, to determine the winners, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a tie, tied entries will be re-judged based solely on Recipe Creativity. Decisions of the judges are final with respect to all matters relating to this Promotion. Winners will be notified by phone/email.
6. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES IN NZ DOLLARS (“ARV”): Grand Prize (1 winner) – A SodaSteam Crystal Starter Pack made with Swarovski Elements, plus a ‘SodaBar Cocktail Party’ to the value of $1000. The venue for the SodaBar Cocktail Party will be determined by the Sponsor at the conclusion of the judging, depending on the location of the winner. (ARV: $2000). Second Prize (1 winner) – A SodaStream Fizz Red Machine Starter Pack and 6 x SodaStream syrups (ARV: $250). Third Prize (1 winner): A SodaStream Genesis Red Starter Pack and 3 x SodaStream Syrups (ARV: $150). Fourth Prize (5 winners): 6 x SodaStream Syrups (ARV: $50 each). Prize award is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential Winners will be notified by email.
7. GENERAL RULES: Decisions of the Sponsor are final with respect to all matters relating to this Contest. By participating, entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Potential Grand Prize winner will be required to return, via email/mail, proof of eligibility in accordance with the entry requirements within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be determined. Potential Second, Third and Fourth Prize winners may be required to verify his/her mailing address within ten (10) days of notification attempt or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be determined. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. The Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest, or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, the Contest Website(s); violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest process, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Contest and determine the winners via Judges based on the judging criteria listed in Rule #5, from among all eligible approved screened Entries received prior to cancellation.
8. RELEASE: By entering the Contest, you hereby grant the Sponsor, SodaStream International, their affiliates, subsidiaries, assigns, licensees, and legal representatives the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, worldwide right (but not the obligation) and license to use, copy, modify, edit, create derivative works from, display, transmit, perform, distribute, publish, exhibit and otherwise use the submitted Entry in any and all media or form of communication, whether now existing or hereafter developed, including on Contest and Sponsor’s websites or those websites owned by the Sponsor, SodaStream International, their affiliates or anyone acting with Sponsor’s authority, all for the purpose of operating and publicizing the Contest. Winners waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the entries. Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue the use of the Entries without notice to the winner. You represent and warrant that: (i) all rights to the Entry belong to you and does not and shall not infringe on any copyright or any other third party right nor violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) you have the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright and other related rights to the Entry, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances, without violating the rights of any person or entity, including any right to privacy or publicity, (iii) you hereby hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and you waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. Participating in the Contest constitutes permission to the Sponsor, SodaStream International, and their agencies to use participants’ names, voice, likeness, age, city, region and/or image and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Contest, you agree that Sponsor, SodaStream International, their respective parent, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents, retailers, advertising and Contest agencies, and all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees and assigns, members, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by you for, any liability for any bodily injury, loss or damages of any kind to persons, including death, and property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entry creation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, if applicable, or participation in this Contest or participation in any Contest related activity. You hereby waive all rights and release each of the Released Parties from any claim or cause of action, whether now known or unknown, of any kind, including but not limited to defamation, invasion of right to privacy, publicity or personality or any similar matter, relating to the Contest, the operation thereof, or any Entry, or based upon or relating to the use and exploitation of the Entries as contemplated herein, or use in composite form, either intentionally or otherwise. You hereby represent and warrant that you have read these Official Rules and are fully familiar with its contents.
9. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted for at least thirty days at https://www.facebook.com/SodaStreamNZ within a reasonable amount of time of the close of the Contest.
10. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of the Contest is CDB Media Ltd., 4 Lovell Court, Albany, Auckland, New Zealand.
The personal information you provide including your full name, email address and phone number will only be used in the event you are selected as a Contest winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from the Sponsor.
‘1 years supply of SodaStream syrups’ prize packs - each pack consists of 30 x 500ml standard syrups (makes 360 litres of drink) which include 6xCola, 6xGinger Beer, 6xLemonade, 6xOrange and 6xDiet Cranberry/Raspberry flavours.
One prize pack to be won each month. Entries accepted from the 1st of each month until 23:59 on the last day of each month will enter into the draw for that months prize pack. Only one entry per email address per month will be accepted. Monthly prize will be drawn on or before the 5th day of each month. Winners will be notified by email with 4 days of prize draw. Limit one prize per email address. Competition runs until at least the end of December 2013 or while on pack competition details last. Entries limited to NZ residents only. The directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, their related companies, agencies and suppliers are ineligible to enter.