The SodaStream Group has a growing international presence. We prefer to expand our presence with local distributor partners. If you are enthusiastic about SodaStream please contact our business development team.
Our products are available in more than 35,000 points of sale worldwide. These include home & electrical appliance stores, DIY, hypermarkets, supermarkets, department stores, convenience stores, specialty and "green" stores, water specialists & dealers, as well as online and in catalogs.
- Profitable revenues to the retailer.
- Traffic driving to the store as consumers return for ongoing purchases of consumables.
- Retailers can offer their consumers a cost saving solution.
- Association with an environmentally-friendly brand and activity.
- Value for Money: Great savings compared to pre-packed carbonated water and beverages.
- Environmentally-Friendly: SodaStream is an "Active Green" solution that minimizes the huge eco-footprint caused by the manufacture, transport and waste of plastic bottles.
- Convenience: No need to carry heavy bottles from the store. The Soda-Club system is simple to use and requires no batteries or electricity.
- Variety: SodaStream offers over 60 flavors to suit everyone’s taste. Regular, diet, natural, fruity flavors, ice tea, energy drinks, sport drinks, tonic and many more.
- Space Saver: No need to store bottles of beverages or empty bottles for recycling in your home.
- Personalization: Make drinks just the way you love them… more bubbles, less bubbles, sweeter or lighter, even create your own flavor!
- Family Fun: The system is quick and easy to use. It's fun for everyone and kids just love it!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: SodaStream drinks makers are of extremely high quality and include a money-back satisfaction guarantee and Lifetime Warranty to our customers.
Quick Facts About SodaStream
- World leader in the manufacture and distribution of Home Carbonation Systems.
- Trademarks: SodaStream®, Soda-Club®, AlcoJet®, Sprudelino®, Aquabar®, Gazoz®, Aquafizz®, Aquabubbler®, Penguin®, Sodamaker®. Fountain Jet®, Edition1® and others.
- Home Carbonation Systems (HCS), "Razor and Razor Blade" business model.
- Geographies: Over 30 countries (10 wholly-owned).
- Distribution: 35,000 points of sale, mainly retail channels.
- Manufacturing: 7 locations worldwide including Germany, Israel and China.
- Consumers: Estimated 8 million active households. Over 600 million liters of Soda-Club carbonated drinks produced annually.
SodaStream operates in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States.